incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: Castle proposal
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:21:12 GMT
hammett wrote:
> Is there any more things I need to do to start the process?

We could wait a few more days for some more feedback and proposal
changes (maybe people like William and Brian want to add their name to
the committer list?), or you guys could finalize the proposal and we
start an Incubator PMC vote.

After that (provided the incubator accepts the proposal), we've got a
nice checklist somewhere to get started on (somewhere in incubator svn).
Basically the first thing is a mailing list and some infrastructure (ie,
svn, jira) and then I'll help y'all sort out a little paperwork.

> Anything related
> to licenses, code IP, CLAs or something like that?
> I'm kind of lost here :-)

no worries, that's precisely why the incubator is here :-D

cheers,

- Leo