incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: Castle proposal
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:45:00 GMT
hammett wrote:
>>Finally, I saw something mentioned about "XProject" in the proposal.
>>Does that refer to http://sourceforge.net/projects/xproject?? Correct me
>>if I'm wrong, but that seems rather dead and empty. Why not just use jira?
>
> No, its not. XProject is a project from the company we (me and a few
> friends, not henry or rafael) are building. Its a ruby/rails web app to
> track issues in a more extreme programming way. Rocks!

Ah, cool. Is it open source? URL?

Even still, we've sort-of got a general policy around the ASF that we
host everything we do on ASF infrastructure, and it'll take "some"
convincing to have the infra team support yet another issue tracker (we
have bugzilla, eyebrowse and jira already).

Hence, it's probably most productive to just go with jira for now.

cheers!

- Leo