incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Castle proposal
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 18:25:58 GMT
hammett wrote:

> Is there any more things I need to do to start the process? Anything
> related to licenses, code IP, CLAs or something like that? I'm kind
> of lost here :-)

Don't sweat it.  Those are some of the things that your Mentor can help
with.  You have a CLA.  You will want to make sure that all of the others
submit their own.

I haven't looked closely, but as I understand it most of the code was
developed in the ASF infrastructure, so we should have that covered by CLAs.
We will want a Software Grant for the additional code coming from
SourceForge (Aspect#) and other external codebases.

	--- Noel