incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: Proposition: Twister WS-BPEL engine and Apache Agila
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:20:55 GMT
This is great.  We're really interested in getting BPEL into Agila.
I'll take a look.

We originally decided to not go w/ BPEL as the core language, as we
wanted to support all kinds of activities in a workflow, being able to
make a workflow that mixes them.  So it was planned that we'd get BPEL
support, and allow you to incorporate BPEL into a regular Agila
workflow using a namespace or something.  Of course, we can decide if
we want to change that plan here, but I think there are some compelling
arguments for that kind of approach...

geir

geir@gluecode.com