incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:07:15 GMT
On 15 Oct 2004, at 02:11, thorsten wrote:

> what if incubating mentors would abuse their powers to interfer with
> the
> normal evolution of Apache incubation projects.

Hm. That's quite some statement to make. Any fact to back that up?

Of course, this could and should not happen - ever. But seriously: how
would such "power" lay in the hands of mentors? Isn't someone supposed
to disregard such pushy politics, whatever their origin is?

But first and foremost, I'd like to know if and where this has been
happening - because you seem to suggest so.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org