incubator-general mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <>
Subject Re: Idea of JCMS
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:46:48 GMT
Hi Rolf,

thanks for this honest statement. I was just wondering a little bit:
Slide's main focus is on providing a WebDAV compliant server for all
kinds of repositories. I guess it does this job pretty well. It
becomes easier and easier to plug all kinds of stores into it and the
WebDAV compliance is unmatched by anthing else I have ever seen.

WebDAV already is an accepted standard while the JCR still has to proove this.

Having said that, do you still feel working with / on Slide has no future?