incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: projects/httpd-cli.html (Was: svn commit: rev 56140 ...)
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:47:59 GMT
At 08:47 PM 10/31/2004, you wrote:
>wrowe wrote:
>>
>>   Thanks Ian for harvesting these from the forrest - could someone
>>   migrate his perms from incubator-site to the incubator/public tree?
>
>I don't understand what you mean Bill.

I didn't have forest installed - I just finished fighting through
the httpd-docs-2.0 process and was just starting to attack our
incubator build process this weekend.

More to the point - Ian was a committer to cvs but didn't seem
to have commit access for the incubator/public site repositories.

>Also, i notice that Ian is using Forrest-0.7-dev
>That is not the version agreed to by general@incubator
>See http://incubator.apache.org/howtoparticipate.html#website
>... should be using the current release, i.e. forrest-0.6

Noted - thank you.

Bill