incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: Release of Agila
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:49:26 GMT

On Oct 23, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Laurent Ghio wrote:

> We are thinking of using this new module Agila in our Software and
> were wondering when you would release it? Do you have a roadmap? How
> can we be involved in the development?

1) Release : we can't really do a release while in incubator, but we
can certainly do milestone feature sets, which may be good enough for
you

2) Roadmap : sort of, but that's going to change as the community grows
around it.  What do you need to see in it?

3) Involvement : just join in!

geir

geir@gluecode.com