incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Switch to Forrest 0.6?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:23:51 GMT

Forrest has _finally_ made a release, version 0.6. We are now using a
snapshot, but a release is better, especially for those that author
docs. Furthermore with 0.6 we can simply use html docs as source, and
this would also make our source files easily readable.

The only thing that I'm unsure of is that the rendering has changed a
bit (see the forrest site as an example [1]), but it was done to use
more css (this saving bandwith and making navigation faster), give more
screen real-estate, and get more features (font sizing).

Anybody against this?

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -