incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:28:56 GMT
Ted Husted wrote:

> Part of what it means to be an Apache is that it's not about "rules", it's about consensus.
As far as rules do go, I think the closest we may ever get is:

> * http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
>
> As I'm going through the mentoring process myself, I'm working on expanding the Mentor
and Project Guide, so that it's easier for people (including the Mentor!) to find out more
about the ASF on their own. Right now, the Mentor and Project Guide is just a stub:

> * http://incubator.apache.org/guides/projects.html
>
> In case anyone has any input, here's a draft outline of what I had in mind:

<snip/>

Ted,

Where are you working on this?  I'd love to help.

jaaron