incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka A. Ukkonen" <Jukka.Ukko...@mawit.com>
Subject ICAP module for Apache
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:47:16 GMT

	Just a short question.
         Are there ICAP modules for Apache or a project developing one?

	// jau

	PS.
	Your dnsbl filtering sucks royally. I got the following
	reply/complaint from it, though my IP address is definitely
	a static one, not a dynamic one as the complaint claims.
	I know this might be a result of misinterpreted whois info,
	which only shows that blocking any mail based on dnsbl claim
	an address being a dynamic one is not really the way to go.
	Often times whois info is too unclear to really judge between
	dynamic and static addresses. As a result the dnsbl info is
	highly untrustworthy when it comes to judging whether an
	address is a dynamic one. People only get the impression of
	a recipient site falling to this trap that the maintainers
	of the site are zeolots who are not worthy talking to, which
	probably is not exactly the impression you wish to give.

	Personally I like to share my ideas, but if it is made too
	hard, given time even I might grow bored attempting to do
	so in vain.

<general@incubator.apache.org>
     (reason: 550 Dynamic IP Address See: http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml
?62.78.135.6)