incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jill Stephenson <j...@tortuga.com.au>
Subject Re: Query About FtpServer
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:55:27 GMT
Following on from this previously unanswered question, can any
supply any futher information as to whether the ftpserver project
is still active and if so where it is heading.  Or can I assume
from the lack of response that it has since been abandoned?

--
Jill

http://www.ozibug.com - quality web based bug tracking