incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 06:30:26 GMT
On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 03:56, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> thorsten wrote:
>
> > The aim of this thread is to set up a set of rules to prevent such thing
> > happening.
>
> Now, let me get this straight: do you *really* expect us to create
> "RULES" to avoid any possible thing that anybody considers shady?

No. I thought this is all about a guideline what commiters can do if
they feel discouraged by private mails of ASF veterans. And this is
really a FUD situation an (unexperienced) commiter could be in.

Seems you all have a different opinion. If there are facts behind this
"blue skying", they should be spoken straight now. And Thorsten, it
seems it doesn't matter where to do it.

However, I feel we should close this thread now.

--
Rolf Kulemann