incubator-general mailing list archives

From "hammett" <>
Subject Re: Castle proposal
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:10:23 GMT
Howdy, mate!

> Past experience with incubation is
> that it takes about 6 months to a year, and that's in the case where all
> developers work hard on community building.

With my currently unemployment status I have more than spare time to
dedicate to ASF :-)

> Finally, I saw something mentioned about "XProject" in the proposal.
> Does that refer to Correct me
> if I'm wrong, but that seems rather dead and empty. Why not just use jira?

No, its not. XProject is a project from the company we (me and a few
friends, not henry or rafael) are building. Its a ruby/rails web app to
track issues in a more extreme programming way. Rocks!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message