incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Quinlan <quin...@pathname.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (incubator) Wed Sep 29 23:45:23 EDT 2004
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:25:21 GMT
>     o IRC channel #apache-incubator on irc.freenode.net (traffic is
>     SUPPOSED to be logged to <URL:http://Source-Zone.Org/apache-irc/>
>     so that the content of interactive discussions is available to
>     everyone, but the logger isn't working)

How the heck are people supposed to stumble on that?  IRC channels
should be easy to find.

I keep saying (on IRC, of course) that #asf should be open to everyone
(I'd say the entire public, at the very least committers and above) and
used as a general resource for ASF questions and such and #asf-members
or whatever can be the private club.  #asf could then have a list of
other channels in the welcome message and/or topic.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     ApacheCon! 13-17 November (3 SpamAssassin
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/  http://www.apachecon.com/  sessions & more)