incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Where proposal should be sent?
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:57:31 GMT
> Noel, which software do you use to provide this "omnipresent"
> feature ? :-)

LOL.  Hardly.  You'll find me on JAMES, Incubator, Avalon, Jakarta Commons
and ASF internal lists.  Others are far more omnipresent.

> my proposal has to do with some .Net code

We have a CLI project in the Incubator to run CLI applications (.NET being
Microsoft's proprietary and patented technology on top of the CLI).  There
are people interested in seeing CLI technology at the ASF.

If I understand correctly, you will be proposing a set of standalone tools,
frameworks and an IoC container for building CLI applications.  You might
want to talk with William Rowe about it, and see if he has interest in it,
too.

	--- Noel