incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: MyFaces?
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:43:52 GMT
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> I wonder if we should start to worry now - should we try to
> resend the stuff?

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Ted Husted wrote:
> > > OK, now I'm starting to worry :)
> > > The CLAs that Manfred sent by surface mail should have
> > > arrived a week ago. Might they still be pending, or
> > Give it a few more days.  The ASF Secretary has indicated
> > that there is a backlog of CLAs that will be recorded.

Let's find out from Jim.  I just checked the records, which were updated
yesterday, and I still don't see entries for anyone listed as filed but not
recorded on (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MyFacesProposal).  If he's
still backlogged, fine.  If he's processed everything that he has, then we
need to have the CLAs re-sent.

	--- Noel