incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Evaluating the 'Open Sourcing' of Daffodil DB
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:44:22 GMT
I really don't what you mean by "selected" by the ASF.  From what I
understand, if you have community and interest from some Apache members
it is not hard to get a project incubated.

I can say that based on the feature set alone, I would love to
integrate Daffodil into Geronimo.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom