incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:47:14 GMT

For "small" projects we have created a common
projects@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

Over time I haven't seen that a common list is needed, as all common
requests go to the general mailing list. In essence, it's not working as
the Jakarta commons mailing list, as because most projects have their
own dev mailing list. Overmore it seems to be creating confusion in
users that only some projects are in a separate list.

Therefore I propose that we get rid of it and simply create the usual
dev and cvs||svn||commits mailing lists for each Incubating Project.

WDOT?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -