incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrong link to Geronimo homepage
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:55:44 GMT
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Dear Incubators,
>
> just FYI, when you click on the Geronimo link on
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html,
> the redirect is wrong (I wanted to add a bugzilla
> entry, but I didn't find the Incubator product).

It rises the question about the pages created while Geronimo was in
incubation. Should they still be available? When the pages are visited,
there's no link to the actual home page of the project -
http://geronimo.apache.org.

I'm also concerned with the first message a visitor sees - it's about
the letter instead of leaving incubation successfully. Shouldn't it be
corrected (somehow)?

> -- Andreas

Jacek