incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for graduation and Lenya TLP
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:13:57 GMT
On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 10:03, Greg Stein wrote:
> I've put this onto the agenda.
>
> One comment though: where the heck did the text for the resolution come
> from? This is like the third or fourth TLP resolution lately that I've
> seen which does NOT put "Apache" into the name of the PMC. I'm wondering
> how the heck that got started. Every project needs to be named using the
> "Apache Foo" pattern.
>
> If there's a template somewhere, then it needs to be fixed. I've had to
> update every incoming resolution, and it's getting a bit annoying :-)

The template is just fine and can be found at
http://incubator.apache.org/resolution.html ?

We simply did it wrong and are sorry for any inconvenience :)

Maybe it would make sense to emphasize the "Apache foo" pattern on the
template page somehow.

I fixed the "Apache Lenya" resolution in SVN at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya/trunk/proposal.pmc.txt

--
Rolf Kulemann