incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for graduation and promotion to TLP
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:15:02 GMT
On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 02:51, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
>
> >> Stefano and Steven, would you like to accompany the Lenya project
> >> further on as PMC members? I guess we really could need your help and
> >> experience beside the fact that the board "is likely to recognize".
> >
> > I'm willing to sit on the PMC if that helps you guys - perhaps in a
> > "reactive" role rather than a more proactive one - due to time
> > constraints. I think Lenya has been making immense progress on the
> > community aspects.
>
> Same here.

Stefano, I added u to the PMC proposal, which can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya/trunk/proposal.pmc.txt

You and Steven should make sure to be subscribed to the (P)PMC list if u
are not yet.

It would also be nice if serious, non-technical, and sensitive
discussions are done on (P)PMC list in order to protect our community
(from old ghosts etc).

Thanks for joining the Lenya PMC and for your past and future help.

--
Rolf Kulemann