incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: assist with Incubator website
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:36:24 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> I will get on with evolving the current documentation
> production system to enable efficiency.

The notes are updated at
http://incubator.apache.org/howtoparticipate.html#website

The stable Forrest SVN revision is now r45932.
This brings some improvements to the *.wiki parsing.

The experimental server-side production system is working nicely.
Berin and Noel had some ideas about improving that as an interim
system until we get forrestbot happening. The main thing that we
need now, is to have multi-user (currently just in my home dir.)
Should i make instructions so that people can set it up in
their own home directory?

--
David Crossley