incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: summary on Lenya vote?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 01:33:51 GMT
> It seems that everyone agrees to release Lenya from the incubator.
> Can we do a summary on that, such we can use the summary for applying as
TLP.

Actually, I just went back through the vote thread, and from what I can see,
we have votes from Leo Simons, Steven Noels and myself.  I did look further
and found Nicola Ken's vote at
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=general@incubator.apache
.org&msgId=1760664, so that's four.  I cannot find one from Stefano, and I'm
not particularly keen to ever infer someone's vote just because they started
the thread.  No one else seems to have voted.

ref:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@incubator.apa
che.org&by=thread&from=822879

Please feel free to correct me if you find any other votes in the archives.

As for applying for TLP status, I had indicated in a message to Steven Noels
earlier that, yes, the Lenya PPMC should prepare a proposal to the Board for
TLP status.  If no one objects to Lenya being promoted between now and the
Board meeting, you should be good to go.

	--- Noel