incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roy T. Fielding <>
Subject Re: summary on Lenya vote?
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:26:35 GMT
On Tuesday, August 10, 2004, at 12:52  PM, Michael Wechner wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>> I assumed that no votes would be counted as positive silent votes
>> Nope.  There is a notion of "Lazy Consenus", but silence is not a
>> vote.
> Please apologize if I don't fully understand, but how
> do you define "lazy consensus"? Does it make sense if I try
> to encourage the PMC members
> whoweare.html#PMC+%28Project+Management+Commitee%29
> to cast their vote?

It means that a minimum number of PMC members must vote to indicate
that sufficient peer review has taken place.  That means three
binding +1.

I abstain (+0) because of the potential for a perceived conflict
of interest.  I have not reviewed the status of Lenya as a project.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message