incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject [RESULT] Accept JCR for Incubation
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 00:36:00 GMT
With nine binding +1 votes [*] (plus two non-binding +1s) and
no negative votes, the JCR proposal

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JcrProposal

has been accepted by the incubator PMC for the creation of a
new incubator-jcr podling.

Once I find where the templates have been stashed, I'll start
creating the status files, mailing lists, etc.  In order to save
infrastructure some work, the developers have decided to start
with SVN instead of CVS.

....Roy

[*] binding +1s from Roy T. Fielding, Noel J. Bergman,
     Nicola Ken Barozzi, Berin Lautenbach, Leo Simons, Greg Stein,
     Cliff Schmidt, Geir Magnusson Jr., and Jim Jagielski.