incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept JCR for Incubation
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:16:15 GMT
Do you think it would make sense to make a session on this at "OSCOM 4
with Apache Track" or is it too early?

It think there are some other CMS interested in this, e.g.
OpenCMS, MMBase, Cofax, Magnolia, etc. which are all Java based systems.

Beside that I think it would make sense to open up JCR also for other
programming languages since there are actually more non-Java based CMS
out there than Java based ones. That doesn't mean one has to do it
right from the beginning, but at least keep it in mind.

> 1.5. Identify the initial set of committers

would it be possible to include one or two Lenya committers as inittial
committers? (I am not talking of myself, but rather of Rolf and Andreas
which certainly have the capability to help on coding, etc.)

Thanks

Michi

>      +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
>      |Roy T. Fielding  |Day                 |ASF, httpd, APR, incubator|
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Stefan Guggisberg|Day                 |Slide                     |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Stefano Mazzocchi|MIT                 |ASF, Board, Cocoon, Gump  |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |David Nuescheler |Day                 |                          |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Peeter Piegaze   |Day                 |                          |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Gianugo Rabellino|Pro-netics          |ASF, Cocoon, Xindice      |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Tim Reilly       |Independent         |Jakarta-Commons           |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Marcel Reutegger |Day                 |                          |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Paul Russell     |Independent         |Cocoon                    |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Andrew Savory    |Luminas             |Cocoon                    |
>      |-----------------+--------------------+--------------------------|
>      |Tobias Strasser  |Day                 |                          |
>      |Sylvain Wallez   |Anyware Technologies|ASF, Cocoon, Avalon       |
>
> 1.6. Identify Apache sponsoring individual
>
>      * Roy T. Fielding, champion and mentor for the project,
>       (as defined in
>   <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
> Roles_and_Responsibilities.html>)

Michael Wechner