incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MyFaces?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:11:49 GMT
Yes, we've been tracking the progress on the CLAs/Accounts on the wiki.

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MyFacesProposal  (see section 4)

Since the project is quite active, we don't want to move the CVS or the community until everyone
on the team has access.

I guess this is why the marketing geeks say never to launch a product in August :)

-Ted.