incubator-general mailing list archives

From =?gb2312?q?=FFffffffffffc6=FFffffffffffbd=20=FFffffffffffd6=FFffffffffffd?= c?= <>
Subject eager to join ASF(Remoting technology in JAVA as in .NET)
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:58:50 GMT

Hello To All
 I am a soft engineer in China, I have known your foundation and used your projects for some
years, I am eager to take part in the ASF. I had learnt the .NET framework.I compared it with
Java, I find the .NET remoting technology is very powerful, but I can not find any technology
instead of it in java. So I once attempt to implement the technology in java. Now I had made
some headway,I am very happy. So I want to contribute it and expect somebody to perfect it
with me. I think it is a good idea to let it become your incubator projects. but as you know,
my English is poor, it is not easy to communicate with you. I try to learn the rules how can
I join the ASF via your web site, but until now, I have not ravel it, I am crazy by my poor
English. So I have to write the mail, I want your helps! If you are interested in it, please
contact with me!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?