incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest forrest can't build incubator site (Was: MyFaces?)
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:55:37 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ted Husted wrote:
> > I couldn't get Forrest to compile a clean checkout of the site either.
> > My documents validated, so I crossed my fingers, and checked them in :)
>
> The problem is the cwiki stuff, that does not get validated (not xml)
> and is not fail/safe either. This update should make cwiki more resilient.

Yes, the old Forrest-0.5.1 has trouble with the Incubator
Wiki documents. One of the Forrest devs has re-written
the Wiki parser in Forrest and it handles various situations
properly now. So the current Forrest 0.6-dev version works nicely.

Ken alerted us at forrest-dev to the Incubator issues and
we have worked to fix it. See:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109326766100005
and the recent patch to this list to upgrade your config
if you want to move to use the latest Forrest.

--
David Crossley