incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Making Daffodil Replicator an Open Source : Suggestion
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:11:18 GMT
This sounds like a great tool! Offline synching for any JDBC compliant
database with triggers and procedures is good stuff.

Are the sources available anywhere right now?

The general steps to enter incubation are described in the document:
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html

Is anyone involved with the Daffodil Replicator already involved with
the ASF? I ask as the next step is to generate a formal proposal, which
entails a nomination my an ASF member (
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles ) and deciding
on a sponsor (either the incubator PMC, the board, or an existing TLP
-- Daffodil sounds like it may fit well into the db.apache.org project,
I invite you to bring up conversation on general@db.apache.org).

-Brian