incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ashish Srivastava" <ashish.srivast...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Making Daffodil Replicator an Open Source : Suggestion
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:11:09 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 1:30 PM
To: Ashish Srivastava
Cc: infrastructure@apache.org
Subject: Re: Making Daffodil Replicator an Open Source : Suggestion

Ashish Srivastava wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are a product based company named Daffodil Software Ltd, based in
> India. We have developed many good products using JAVA out of which
our
> two premium product Daffodil DB (an RDBMS) and Daffodil Replicator
> (database utility software) is largely accepted by world software
community.

> We are planning to make our Daffodil Replicator an open source
project.
> How can we make it with _www.apache.org_ <http://www.apache.org> ,
> please let us know how we have to proceed.

New projects that come at Apache go through the Incubator.

You can find some information on the website:

   http://incubator.apache.org/

If you have further questions, feel free to contact the Incubator on the

general mailing list:

    general@incubator.apache.org

To subscribe send a mail to:

  general-subscribe@incubator.apache.org