incubator-general mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [ftpserver] Mailing Lists
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:53:37 GMT
The FtpServer site mentions that it's mailing lists have not yet been
created and that this list should be used for the time being.  Is there a
reason the lists are not created or are we simply waiting for someone to
take the initiative to request the setup from infrastructure?  Especially
now that an email request has gone out to several communities (geronimo and
avalon) requesting help, I'd think that ftpserver specific lists would help
people get involved and encourage more conversation.

On that note, I hope to help out by starting the requested mavenisation.  I
noticed that forest is currently being used for site generation.  Is the
desire of the ftpserver community to continue to use forest for site
generation or would you like that mavenised as well?

David