incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lenya exiting incubation
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:59:08 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Both Nicola and I are aligned in indicating that there is not much else
> that we can teach to those guys and that nobody here seems to have a
> problem with it, I would ask for a vote.
>
> I'm not completely up-to-date with the procedures, so, please, don't
> flame me if this is not the right way of doing it, but I would like to
> start a vote on exiting incubation.
>
> Should it be done here or on the PMC?

i think here is fine if recent votes (geronmio, spam assasin) are an
indication :)

other votes had a note about the destination. in an earlier mail, it was
proposed that lenya become a TLP. this requires a board resolution. spam
assassin wrote in their vote:

[ ] +1 - The SpamAssassin project has met the requirements
          for incubation and will be recommended to the
          board for TLP status

[ ] -1 - The SpamAssassin project as not met the requirements
          for incubation

I'd like to be able to present the Board with a resolution on
wednesday, which I realise is close by.
<<<

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss