incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Personal attacks and respect
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:19:07 GMT
> I've suggested to Nicola Ken that he start work on a web page
> to cover ideals, techniques and scenarios [related to community
> building and conversation skills]

> -1
> Sorry but Nicola Ken is not qualified.

Your opinion is noted, but that is not your call to make.  I asked him if he
would volunteer to start that content, and he has agreed.  No one's writing
is sacrosanct.  Process documentation is part of the Incubator's "work
product", and managed in source control just like code.  We have plenty of
people with experience and insight to contribute, and it will be easier, in
my view, to contribute to something that exists rather than to an empty
page.  If you wish to contribute constructive suggestions, your
contributions will be as treated the same as anyone else's.

	--- Noel