incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Lenya exiting incubation
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:58:51 GMT
> does the silence of the incubator list mean just
> do whatever we feel like ;-)

No.  I can't speak for everyone, but in at least some cases, the past few
days have seen a number of people distracted on events elsewhere.  That
aside, perhaps people did not realize that this is, in fact, a vote.

Since the proposal is to exit as a TLP, I suggest that you move quickly to
prepare the proposal for the Board on the assumption that you'll be able to
submit it.  In the meantime, people should be casting votes.

Having had, and spent, some time this afternoon to review the Lenya mailing
lists in brief, as well as based upon the recommendations of Stefano and
Nicola Ken, I would be +1 for Lenya to graduate.

	--- Noel