incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:16:53 GMT
> > Craig, would you please put in the requests for infrastructure
> > and root (account) support?

> Perhaps Ted and James (champion and mentor, respectively) could
> do the mailing list and root (account) requests?

Actually, I am setting the myfaces mailing lists, and will let them work out
the root requests amongst themselves.

>   I'll be happy to set the CVS repository (with karma) and Bugzilla
categories.

Thanks.  Neither of them do have karma for making the CVS infrustructure
changes.  I know they've said they want to start with CVS, but I'm sure if
they were thinking of using Bugzilla or JIRA.

	--- Noel