incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Personal attacks and respect
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:19:17 GMT
> > I've suggested to Nicola Ken that he start work on a web page to
> > cover ideals, techniques and scenarios [regarding communication
> > skills and other useful community building techniques.]
>
> I figure your suggestion and the assumedly planned work can't have
> anything to do with what is happening here.

A catalyst, and nothing more.  If a page on communication skills for healthy
communities (which I don't believe will be a one person task) is done well,
a year from now no one will remember or care about what catalyzed it.

> I'd rather review what becomes available, and thank
> the person who initially got the ball rolling.

And contribute, once that ball is rolling, I hope.  :-)

As for the rest, I understand how you feel, and agree.  Have a good
vacation.  :-)

	--- Noel