incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject Review under NDA (was RE: several messages)
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:01:53 GMT
I'm told my earlier message was unclear.

Unless our legal counsel changes my understanding, which I consider rather
unlikely, since I've already pursued the question, I am absolutely opposed
to reviewing code under an NDA (unless it is something unusual, like it
expires without prejudice in two weeks time).  I intend to continue being
very protective of the Foundation and our members, and that includes
preventing them from "contamination due to exposure to code."

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message