incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Lenya exiting incubation
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:51:45 GMT
> has the cocoon PMC voted to accept it?

The suggestion from Stefano is that it become a TLP, so cocoon doesn't need
to vote to accept it.

> I also vaguely remember some concerns expressed a while back on the PMC
> list. I take it those have all been addressed?

There were concerns raised by myself, Stefano and Steven.  Stefano appears
satisfied that they have been addressed.  I was pleased with how the Lenya
folks responded to the issues raised on this list.  Steven may still be on a
vacation.  If he's back, I'd like to hear his views.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message