incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Donation of jlibtool?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 02:26:42 GMT
Hi gang!

Over in APR, we'd like to import some code that I wrote a while back called
jlibtool.  It's a C-based libtool replacement that was originally forked from
APR's own aplibtool.c but is dramatically re-engineered.  Since it contains
code that I wrote outside of the ASF, I'd like to ensure that any checklists
are, well, checked off before it gets committed.

(Someone committed it already without permission, but I'd like to follow the
spirit of the Incubator here.)

So, what do I have to do?  I figure I *could* just commit it myself, but I'd
prefer to err on the side of caution if necessary.

You may find the code at: <http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/jlibtool.c>

Thanks!  -- justin