incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <generalquesti...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:40:43 GMT
Sorry that it took that long but here is the list:

Manfred Geiler / manolito / manolito@users.sourceforge.net
Thomas Spiegl / tomsp / royalts@users.sourceforge.net
Martin Marinschek / mmarinschek / tinytoony@gmx.at
Matthias Wessendorf / matzew / mailings@matthias-wessendorf.de
Sylvain Vieujot / svieujot / sv@freelance.com
Grant Smith / grantsmith / grants@marathon-man.com
Anton Koinov / anton (2nd opt.: koinov) / myfaces-develop@list.leader-bg.com
Bill Dudney/bdudney/bill@dudney.net

and Jira was decided upon for the bugtracking...

thanks for the administrative work,

-Martin

Ted Husted wrote:

>Martin,
>
>So we will need to know
>
>(1) Did you want to use JIRA or Bugzilla?
>
>(2) What Apache usernames each of the MyFaces committers would like, and to what email
address we can send the initial account passwords?

>For (2), a good default might be everyone's SourceForge username and SF email address,
but you probably want to confirm that with the committers first.

>The accounts include a mailbox, but you need to use a secure connection, so committers
tend to setup a .forward file and have the mail sent to another account that is easier to
check.