incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lenya exiting incubation
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:55:41 GMT
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>>I also vaguely remember some concerns expressed a while back on the PMC
>>list. I take it those have all been addressed?
> Would be very interesting for us to know about those concerns. Can you
> give more details please, or isn't it our _concern_ to know them?
> We only can improve our behaviour and processes if u guys tell us what
> goes wrong.

I looked some things up in my archives. I think y'all were told about
all of it (from the looks of it most of those posts were CCed to
lenya-dev) and the wrinkles did go away as far as I can see.

I'm not tracking lenya that closely, so didn't really hear anything else
about that. Usually no news is good news, but our job is to simply make
sure :-D.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message