incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <lsim...@jicarilla.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lenya exiting incubation
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:31:49 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Should it be done here or on the PMC?

here.

 From the status file:
---
!!!Organizational acceptance of responsibility for the project

*If graduating to an existing PMC, has the PMC voted to accept it?

*If graduating to a new PMC, has the board voted to accept it?

!!!Incubator sign-off

*Has the Incubator decided that the project has accomplished all
      of the above tasks?

!! Open incubation tasks

List of unfinished incubation rasks.

* Attract more developers to full fill the incubation policy
in terms of having 50% of independent developers.
---

So...has the cocoon PMC voted to accept it? (and the policy changed
about the 50% rule since discussing it :-D)

I also vaguely remember some concerns expressed a while back on the PMC
list. I take it those have all been addressed?

cheers,

- Leo