incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Personal attacks and respect
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:05:44 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>unnecessary and unwarranted disruption of an incubator project
>

> Let it go.  No one other than you is characterizing it that way.  Just let
> it go.

I let it go for three months and now I'm seeing the consequences on not
speaking up earlier.  If people here think it is appropriate I can move
the discussion to community@apache.org - but frankly, I think it is more
appropriate that this issue is dealt with here.  Either way, the
question of "mentor" responsibility and accountability will be raised.

Stephen.