incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <generalquesti...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] MyFaces
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:48:23 GMT
What do you think, would it be time to start off the vote? I think the
proposal correctly represents what the MyFaces developer want to achieve
with the project, the vote about the grant is settled on the MyFaces
develop list, and the license has successfully been changed - I think
the remaining CLA's can be sent in during incubation, isn't it?

Best regards,

Martin