incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Personal attacks and respect
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 07:46:16 GMT

David Blevins wrote:
 > I really don't want to get caught in the cross-fire, but...you could
 > call each other up and talk/yell this out on the phone and get the
 > argument over quickly.

I don't have anything to say to Stephen, and I really don't know what I
have to talk/yell about. If he has problems with me and needs to address
them, he can write to me personally, no problem with that.

If you read the threads, you will notice that I have not taken part in
this whacky one-way flamefest.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -