incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject RE: Donation of jlibtool?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:39:43 GMT
--On Wednesday, July 7, 2004 12:57 AM -0400 "Noel J. Bergman"
<noel@devtech.com> wrote:

> Too bad.  ;-)  Someone from every PMC should.  As of now, all PMC Chairs
> do. That includes you.

Not for much longer.  ;-)

> Except that the PMC wanting to import the IP, in this case the APR PMC, is
> the one responsible for doing this, hence the karma grant.  The Incubator
> provides the form, the place to keep it, and another set of eyes on the
> commit notice.  Otherwise the process doesn't scale.

Fair enough.  I just faxed the software grant to Jim.  I'll commit the
clearance form with appropriate dates into the incubator repository now.

Anything else we need to do?  Should we wait to commit the code in question
until Jim acknowledges the grant?

Thanks!  -- justin