incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [RESULT:VOTE] Accept MyFaces for Incubation
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:08:33 GMT
Martin,

So we will need to know

(1) Did you want to use JIRA or Bugzilla?

(2) What Apache usernames each of the MyFaces committers would like, and to what email address
we can send the initial account passwords?

For (2), a good default might be everyone's SourceForge username and SF email address, but
you probably want to confirm that with the committers first.

The accounts include a mailbox, but you need to use a secure connection, so committers tend
to setup a .forward file and have the mail sent to another account that is easier to check.

Once the accounts and lists are setup, I imagine we can move most discussions from here to
the new MyFaces DEV list.

-Ted.