incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: Personal attacks and respect
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:28:34 GMT
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
>> Please, not here. I'm quite confident that a good portion of the
>> inhabitants of this list doesn't care much about who is going to "win"
>> this flamefest. At least I am not, and I can imagine that neither
>> general@ nor pmc@i.a.o are to be bothered with thread fallout debris
>> like this. It ain't fun nor educating to watch.
> well, sometimes you have to deal with unpleasant things.  that's life.

I think most of us are still perplexed as to why Stephen chose this list
(general@incubator) to "rumble" with Nicola.  Could someone clarify this?
Does it have to do with a project currently in the incubator?  I'm not on
any sublists of the incubator...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message